National Hot Rod Association®
- NHRA has a total fan base of more than 30 million across the United States and is the world’s largest motorsports sanctioning body with nearly 35,000 licensed competitors and 50,000 members
- Average attendance of nearly 1M across 24 races (pre-Covid19, 2019 season)
- FOX and FS1 broadcast more than 500 hours of content annually with eight (8) events on FOX network.
- NHRA is a unique fan experience where every ticket is a pit pass offering access to the drivers, race teams and pit areas while experiencing the visceral, sensory experience of the world’s fastest race cars that reach speeds of 330-mph
- NHRA fans have access to exclusive NHRA programming 24/7 on a dedicated channel streaming on 10 platforms and services. The NHRA channel is available on Roku (Ch. 249), Tubi, Plex, LocalNow, Rad TV, Zeasn, SelecTV, Sports.TV and SportsTribal.
#nhra #nhracampingworld #speedforall #nhraonfox