Pit Side Experience/Hospitality Team Member
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
As an integral part of the ABM Pit Side Experience hospitality team members will be required to posses a CDL, Class A license and work full-time out of the Brownsburg, Indiana headquarters as well as the following duties and responsibilities listed below:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive a tractor trailer, CDL required, nationwide to and from all events of the NHRA Camping World drag racing series with travel approximately 150+ days during the year.
- Set up and tear down of the hospitality pavilion/structure, including awnings, flooring, poles, beams, etc. with the ability to lift 50-70 lbs., maneuver on the top of the roof of a semi and climb ladders.
- Must be able to work long hours which include standing, in all weather conditions.
- Clean and maintain hospitality unit interior and exterior.
- Maintain the professional appearance of the trackside hospitality pavilion (Pit Side Experience) which includes cleaning and maintaining all guest areas, serving tables, trash bins and kitchen.
- Greet, check in and monitor all guests, assist with serving food and beverages, and maintain the overall professional atmosphere of the experience.
- Assist with shopping for meals and supplies as needed.
- Light maintenance, cleaning and occasional repair of hospitality equipment as well as noting items requiring attention, repair and maintenance.
- Assist with other projects as needed.
- Support Pit Side Experience/hospitality preparations for all events
- Work with Hospitality manager to learn weekend event schedules which may include private events and sponsor engagements.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- CDL Class A and satisfactory driving record
- Flexible, adaptable and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Leadership, communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Medical, Dental and Vison
- Retirement plan
- Vacations, holidays and paid time off
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.