Original article: http://wishtv.com/2018/02/06/top-fuel-world-champion-antron-brown-shares-family-king-cake-recipe/
You know him as a three-time NHRA Top Fuel World Champion and driver of the Matco Tools/U.S. Army Top Fuel Dragster. Antron Brown takes the reins in our kitchen today, sharing the recipe for his family’s signature dessert, a New Orleans-style King Cake!
- (Mardi Gras kicks off this coming weekend, Feb 9th with Fat Tuesday falling on Feb 13th
- As a professional drag racer, Antron regularly exceeds speeds of over 330-mph, making him one of the fastest people on the planet!
- The 2018 NHRA season kicks-off this week at the NHRA Winternationals in Pomona, Calif., 2/9-2/11.
- Antron is fresh off the 2018 NHRA pre-season test session in Phoenix
- Antron has won three NHRA Top Fuel World Championships in the past five years (2012, 2015, 2016). Last year he closed out the 2017 season ranked in the ‘top five,’ a respectable finish, but for someone like Antron, anything other than a championship season is simply a ‘decent’ year.
- In 2017, Antron won four races and reset two track records. He tops out at 333.16-mph